Sound Of Stereo

|
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Desde Belgica los buenos amigos de Sound Of Stereo nos dejan su ultima sesion, que incluye su nuevo track "Parrot Attack". CHEQUENLO!!

Sound Of Stereo's Crazy Panda Mix (Guardar Como..)


Tracklist:
01 Intro
02 Kardinal Ofishall - Dangerous (DJ Barletta Remix)
03 Sound Of Stereo - Parrot attack
04 Laidback Luke - Riddem (Bootleg Mix)
05 MSTRKRFT - Bounce (Bloody Beetroots Remix)
06 Machines Don't Care - Afrojacker
07 JakZ - Got Tha Powah
08 Sinden - Pretty Girls
09 The count Of Monte Cristal - Fascination
10 A Girl & A Gun - Whomp That Sucka (A1 Bassline Remix)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I decided to buy a house in tropica country because I wante to make several parties during the week. For me costa rica investment opportunities was fantastic because I could choose style, color and another kind of things in my house. Now I acquired a huge stereo and I have parties all the time.